Permissions on databases (not on tables)

From: Victor Sudakov <sudakov(at)sibptus(dot)tomsk(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Permissions on databases (not on tables)
Date: 2000-09-19 03:38:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Colleagues.

Could you please tell me how I can prevent a user from creating tables
in a database belonging to another user?

I login as user1, create a database, then logout, connect to the
database as user2 and create tables in it. Is this behavior by design?
And how can I prevent this from happening, i.e. restrict user rights per
database?

Thanks for any input.

--
Victor Sudakov, VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN