Re: Installing support for python on windows

From: "Rhys Stewart" <rhys(dot)stewart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing support for python on windows
Date: 2007-02-20 22:15:38
Lists: pgsql-general

<resurrection>

Ok so i am having trouble installing plpython, and found this thread.
Howevre, after adding postgresql/bin to the path and the python lib
directory to the path i still get:
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR: could not load library "C:/Pro
gram Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/plpython.dll": The specified module could not be f
ound.

so maybe im doing the path thing wrong? i used :

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin>set
PATH=C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;C:\Python24\Lib;c:\Program
Files\PostggreSQL\8.2\bin;c:\Program Files\PostggreSQL\8.2\lib

so if that is correct what else am i missing?