Postgres DBA - 4 positions @ Asurion SF or San Mateo

From: "Shiffrin, Sharda" <Sharda(dot)Shiffrin(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres DBA - 4 positions @ Asurion SF or San Mateo
Date: 2013-07-10 17:30:55
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Do you want to get your foot in the door in the Mobile Industry - where most of the jobs in the future will be? Please contact me if:

1. You want to be directly involved with influencing hundreds of millions of mobile users

2. Help design and build the next generation of our product and solution with dramatically increased functionality

3. Would like to have end-to-end ownership

4. Are a US resident

Contact: sharda(dot)shiffrin(at)asurion(dot)com<mailto:sharda(dot)shiffrin(at)asurion(dot)com>