PostrgreSQL Permanent Position - Bloomington, IL

From: "LaFond, Dustin" <dlafond(at)teksystems(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostrgreSQL Permanent Position - Bloomington, IL
Date: 2013-02-11 19:50:19
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are currently looking for a PostgreSQL DB Administrator for a permanent position for our large insurance client in Bloomington, IL.

This is a great opportunity as the position includes a competitive base salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k plan, Paid time off.

We are seeking a PostgreSQL DBA for an eCommerce platform running on Linux in a high-volume/critical production environment.

* 3 - 5 years experience developing and administering PostgreSQL database infrastructure

* Strong understanding of database systems including maintaining and performance tuning

* Strong scripting and automation skills (Shell, Python etc.)

* Security and IT best practices knowledge

* Experience with Slony and/or database replication is highly desired

For more information, please contact Dustin LaFond at 309-661-4020 or dlafond(at)teksystems(dot)com<mailto:dlafond(at)teksystems(dot)com>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.