Re: Missing tsearch2 functions

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Iñigo Martinez Lasala <imartinez(at)vectorsf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Missing tsearch2 functions
Date: 2010-03-18 19:48:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

=?utf-8?Q?I=C3=B1igo_Martinez_Lasala?= <imartinez(at)vectorsf(dot)com> writes:
> In fact what was failing was the creation of operators || and @@. Both used the procedures concat, exectsq and rexectsq. So we can delete those operator creation sentences.

Actually, it sounds to me like you might want to think about installing
the newer version's contrib/tsearch2 first. See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/textsearch-migration.html

In any case note that it's not expected that a dump containing the old
tsearch2 object definitions will load without any noise. You should
expect some errors like this. Just ignore the errors, unless they are
preventing loading some object that doesn't belong to the old tsearch2
module.