Accessing postgres in perl app using ssl authentication

From: "beer" <beer(at)cmu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Accessing postgres in perl app using ssl authentication
Date: 2006-11-16 19:24:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I know this isnt specifically a postgres question, but people here are much more likely to have an answer than on a perl list. I have an app in perl that uses DBD::Pg to access the database. This module does not seem to have support for using certificate authentication. I'm hoping someone here might be aware of a module that does support this option.

TIA

-b