Re: PGCluster-II Progress

From: Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <mlortiz(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: mitani(at)sraw(dot)co(dot)jp
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGCluster-II Progress
Date: 2009-09-18 02:59:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Excellent news,Mitani. My personal intention if to help you with this work for the redesign of PGCluster-II, or on the coding of it.

If we work like a team, we can release this new version of the project more quickly.
Do you have any sources repository of this new version? I work fine with CVS and Subversion but if you are working with Git, is better, because is my favorite SCM.

Regards, and I'll be waiting your answer.

"The hurry is enemy of the success: for that reason.......Be patient"

Ing. Marcos L. Ortiz Valmaseda
Línea Soporte y Despliegue
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Análisis de Datos (CENTALAD)

Linux User # 418229
PostgreSQL User
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org/