PostgreSQL DBA contract role in Hampshire, UK

From: chynes31 <c(dot)hynes(at)parity(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA contract role in Hampshire, UK
Date: 2015-05-05 15:42:45
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi all,

I am desperately looking for a PostgreSQL DBA for a short term contract role
based in Hampshire, UK.

The client are looking for someone ASAP as there is a gap in their programme
now due to a contractor resigning, due to this they are looking for someone
ideally immediately available or with a short notice period, having said
that they will wait for the right person. Rate isn't an issue with this
particular role.
You do need to be on site full-time down there, they can't offer remote work
unfortunately.

Any experience with JBOSS would also be a massive bonus

If you are interested in this role, or potentially know someone who could be
or even know of another forum I could post this message on I would be so so
grateful!

Please send your CV to c(dot)hynes(at)parity(dot)net or call me for more details on
0208 171 1714

Thanks,

Claire Hynes