PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: bruc(at)stone(dot)congenomics(dot)com
Subject: PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA
Date: 2005-11-04 16:22:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The 8.1 supported-platforms list is looking pretty good, I think -- we
don't have updates for every single combination of OS and hardware,
but we have updates for every OS and at least one instance of all
supported CPU types.

Except IRIX. There's been no port report since Robert Bruccoleri
confirmed PG 7.4 worked. If we can't get a confirmation of that
I fear we ought to drop it down to the "unsupported" list.
Can anyone test 8.1RC1 on IRIX?