Re: Archive# views

From: Satish K Biradar <satishbiradar1984(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Archive# views
Date: 2014-05-31 10:04:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Kapil,

Thanks very much for your valuable time, explaining me in detail.

Could you please tell me whether these commands applicable to 8.4, what are
the versions that these commands are compatible. And one more thing would
you please provide me some information regarding hot standby (what are the
versions it is compatible, and useful views to check the status of hot
standby)

Appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Satish K.