Windows and Pg8

From: "Hicks, Bob" <BHicks(at)osc(dot)uscg(dot)mil>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows and Pg8
Date: 2005-03-16 14:47:37
Lists: pgsql-general

I use AS Tcl 8.4.9 on Windows and I would like to use Pg8 (since it is now
native to Windows). What do I need on the Tcl side of things?

Robert Hicks
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
Defense Mission Systems
Systems Administrator (LIMS)
304.264.7939 (Office)
304.264.2664 (Fax)
<mailto:bhicks(at)osc(dot)uscg(dot)mil> bhicks(at)osc(dot)uscg(dot)mil
robert(dot)hicks(at)ngc(dot)com <mailto:robert(dot)hicks(at)ngc(dot)com>
"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the Government, The Department of Homeland Security, or Coast
Guard."
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the
difference."