Where can I find the code for extern OidFunctionCall7?

From: arthernan <arthernan(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where can I find the code for extern OidFunctionCall7?
Date: 2013-09-05 16:38:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

OidFunctionCall7 is called from costsize.c, in function void cost_index. From
the comments, I understand that there is an indirection mechanism here to
allow for different index access methods. Looking at fmgr.h where it is
declared is not clear to me where I would ultimately find the code.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

/*
* Call index-access-method-specific code to estimate the processing cost
* for scanning the index, as well as the selectivity of the index (ie,
* the fraction of main-table tuples we will have to retrieve) and its
* correlation to the main-table tuple order.
*/
OidFunctionCall7(index->amcostestimate,
PointerGetDatum(root),
PointerGetDatum(path),