Re: [HACKERS] Materialized views WIP patch

From: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Materialized views WIP patch
Date: 2013-03-04 00:57:41
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com> wrote:

> Pushed.

My first attempt to push it failed because of a concurrent commit
by Tom, and then when I went to redo it I accidentally included a
file with the .orig suffix.  I think I've undone my error, but
github doesn't seem to be updating, so I fear I did some damage
somehow. If someone who knows what they are doing with git better
than I do could check the server to make sure there is no residual
problem, I would appreciate it.

Sorry for the trouble.

--
Kevin Grittner