Re: Apparent Wraparound?

From: g(dot)hintermayer(at)inode(dot)at
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Apparent Wraparound?
Date: 2007-06-18 20:28:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Aha, google thinks it's wise to make the last postings (probably if
more than n ?) show only the poster name and make the name clickable.
Not very userfriendly :-( but now i know it ;-)

Sorry if that wasn't clear. I'm getting the same log entry as the
original
poster, i.e.: LOG: could not truncate directory "pg_subtrans":
apparent
wraparound.

I'm just running an analysis of the "daily transaction id consumption"
on my databases to see, if the uptime of the server matches with the
time the wraparound was logged.

Gerhard