how to integrate postgresql into my installer in Window system?

From: "zxo102" <zxo102(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to integrate postgresql into my installer in Window system?
Date: 2006-09-02 01:31:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I need your help.
Here is my case: I would like to integrate postgresql
(binaries-no-installer) into my own installer for an python-based web
application in window systems (window xp, window 2000 etc). My own
installer needs to create some postgresql users, a database and tables
for the application automatically without any human interference during
installation.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Ouyang