Re: Simple webuser setup

From: msiner(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Simple webuser setup
Date: 2006-07-17 13:08:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a db named archive, a schema named library, and a table named
book. I have granted USAGE on library to webuser and SELECT on book to
webuser. When I try to do a select I get an error saying "permission
denied for schema library". I have tried every combination I can think
of, but none seem to work. My real question is just what should I do
to get this effect for the above? What permissions do I need for the
db, schema, and table? I have a user named "webuser" belonging to a
group named "webgroup" and I am granting the above privileges to
webgroup.