Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)skype(dot)net>
To: Kaare Rasmussen <kaare(at)jasonic(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date: 2006-07-12 13:13:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ühel kenal päeval, K, 2006-07-12 kell 09:49, kirjutas Kaare Rasmussen:
> > There should be a Procedural Language section on pgfoundry for all of the
> > PLs, IMHO, and a README in contrib within core that points to it
> > (README.procedural_languages, if nothing else) ...
>
> I thought that the general consensus was that only plpgsql ought to be in
> core, the rest should be independent projects.

That would be doable if we had a stable language API.

As i understand it, we still dont. And even more - most of the changes
to API come frome the needs of those (new) languages

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me: callto:hkrosing
Get Skype for free: http://www.skype.com