Re: Question on Opteron performance

From: Reece Hart <reece(at)in-machina(dot)com>
To: William Yu <wyu(at)talisys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question on Opteron performance
Date: 2004-03-12 05:29:51
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 18:23, William Yu wrote:

> At this time, only Newisys offers a Quad Opteron box and it carries a hefty
> premium. (Sun's upcoming 4X machine is a rebadged Newisys machine and
> it's possible HP's will be also.)

There are several vendors with quad opterons out there. Off the top of
my head, I know that Aspen, Penguin Computing, Appro, and Polywell all
have them. I just googled quad opteron and see that there are bunches of
others too.

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://www.in-machina.com/~reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0 0xD178AAF9