Delete help please

From: astri(at)telusplanet(dot)net
Subject: Delete help please
Date: 2003-12-08 20:45:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner at using java with Postgres and was wondering if anyone could
tell me how to query the database and in particular, delete a row from a table
in my pg database. I don't know what the code is to create or run a query
string in Java. If this question is too vague for a good answer, please let me
know.

Thanks!

AUsmar