C Functions

From: Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco(at)akyasociados(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C Functions
Date: 2003-11-11 20:42:09
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi everyone. I have a problem and I don't have a clue of how to solve
it... some time ago I had programmed a couple of C functions for
postgresql on my freebsd system, and compiled them into a .so file. It
worked great.

Now I have to make a demo, and I've been given a WinXP notebook. I
decided to go for postgresql on cygwin, and it works just fine as a
service.
The thing is that now I want to recompile my C source code (gcc works
fine) and generate the library (gcc -shared), and I get a lot of
undefined references (_textin, _DirectFunctionCall1,
_MemoryContextAlloc, etc.).

Could anyone tell me what to do, cause I'm really lost here.
Thanks in advance.