Re: distributed.net now runs postgresql

From: Ron Johnson <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>
To: PgSQL General ML <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: distributed.net now runs postgresql
Date: 2003-09-02 13:48:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 21:46, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
> Just thought everyone might be interested to know that the
> distributed.net project now uses postgresql for its stats tracking
> system. They just migrated from Sysbase which they had been using for
> several years. Check out:
> http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=decibel

Great. I've been grinding away on d.net for almost 3 years, now.
I hope that "decibel" joins the mailing lists.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net
Jefferson, LA USA

After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the
time/money that is spent proteting against said viruses, trojan
horses & worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous
to the internet and American commerce, and it's software should
be banned.