Longvarbinary

From: Amit Gollapudi <agollapudi(at)demandsolutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Longvarbinary
Date: 2003-04-24 15:58:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

We ran across this problem a couple of weeks ago. Calling setObject
with a "longvarbinary" type on a statement was causing an "Unknown Types
value." SQLException. Is there any reason why the case statements at
AbstractJdbc1Statement:1385 should not include Types.LONGVARBINARY? I'm
fairly new to this codebase - so, it's possible I overlooked something
obvious.

Thank you,
Amit Gollapudi