Max ODBC connections

From: "Trosky B(dot) Callo" <trosky(at)municusco(dot)gob(dot)pe>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Max ODBC connections
Date: 2002-07-11 18:49:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Well, I built a application to connect powerbuilder to postgresql, its connect
with odbc, well the main problem is that when two o more clients connect to
database the transaccions be wainting and no proceess the accions like INSERT or
SELECT, well I guess its probably because i use a index , well if someone is
working whit this way, I like recibe some tips or helps.

Thanks
Trosky Boris Callo
CUSCO - PERU

Municipalidad Provincial del Cusco - www.municusco.gob.pe