Re: Release: phpPgAdmin 2.4.2

From: Dan Wilson <killroyboy(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: philip johnson <philip(dot)johnson(at)atempo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org, phppgadmin-users(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
Subject: Re: Release: phpPgAdmin 2.4.2
Date: 2002-07-10 16:32:43
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-php

Yes, If you read the requirements for phpPgAdmin, you will find that we no
longer support versions of Postgres older the 7. Earlier versions of
phpPgAdmin however did a better job of supporting 6.5.x. You can stick with
those, but it has become to difficult to have certain features and maintain
support for pre-7.0 pgsql.

-Dan