Re: file descriptors

From: "David Parker" <dparker(at)tazznetworks(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: file descriptors
Date: 2005-02-12 00:22:06
Lists: pgsql-general

It's just an individual backend. Unfortunately I don't have the postgres
log file yet, which would obviously help - I only have the application
client's log, but the people reporting the problem know they need to get
me the database log file next time it happens. I haven't been able to
repro this on my own yet.

Thanks.

- DAP