Re: Slony-I creation scripts not available

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Glyn Astill" <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slony-I creation scripts not available
Date: 2007-11-29 14:47:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi.

From: "Glyn Astill" <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>

> From within pgAdminIII I get this message in the status bar when I go
> to setup slony-I replication.
>
> I have the scripts in pgdir /shared after installing from source,
> should they be somewhere else, or should I have some environment
> variables set?

I can't judge in what stage you encountered the problem. Probably , you
can grasp the right place by the installer. and as for an early setting script,
creating to slonik is desirable. Then, the detailed information developed
in large quantities GUI of pgAdminIII will be difficult to set up if it does
not have full knowledge of slony. Moreover, if it is the script of slonik,
Slony-ML(slony1-general(at)lists(dot)slony(dot)info) will be help more.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito