Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Kevin Brown" <kevin(at)sysexperts(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?
Date: 2003-04-15 10:44:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-hackers

Well, we are now actively developing pgAdmin III in C++ using the
wxWindows framework. It's currently known to run on Linux/GTK and Win32
and did run on FreeBSD the last time I had it installed.

If anyone feels like chipping in there is still plenty to be done
including object view/create dialogues, an autoconf build system,
documentation, data editor and more.

Source code is at http://cvs.pgadmin.org in the pgadmin3 module, and the
hackers list is pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

Any new contributors will be most welcome :-)

Regards, Dave.