Is there any limitation on the size of a mail?

From: "Takayuki Tsunakawa" <tunakawa(at)soft(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there any limitation on the size of a mail?
Date: 2006-12-18 04:40:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Sorry for this noisy mail. If there is more appropriate address to
send to, please tell me.

I sent one mail about load-distributed checkpoint three times on the
following dates as I couldn't see the mail on the ML:

2006/12/16 17:53
2006/12/18 9:07
2006/12/18 12:10

But none has appeared on pgsql-hackers ML yet. What's wrong?
One thing I worry about is the size. The size of my mail is 42KB. It
has only text and no attachment. Is there any limitation on size?

I'm sending this as a test too.