Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL

From: Joseph Marlin <joseph(dot)a(dot)marlin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Web-based Graphical Query Building Tool for PostgreSQL
Date: 2011-07-13 15:55:45
Lists: pgsql-general

phpPgAdmin works great for me! You can do most simple queries without any SQL, including add, select, update, sort (order by), alter, create, drop, etc etc. All that can be done just by clicking buttons and labels in the browser. There is the ability to execute actual SQL queries if your users know how. http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=start