Re: Qeury a boolean column?(using postgresql & EJB)

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: dycharles <charleslinzon_dy(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Qeury a boolean column?(using postgresql & EJB)
Date: 2007-11-17 15:50:05
Lists: pgsql-general

[Please don't top post as it makes the discussion more difficult to
follow.]

On Nov 17, 2007, at 10:24 , dycharles wrote:

> i already do that method, but nothing happen... i have another
> solution
> to that one, i just used 1 and 0 for true and false.. it sounds
> bad, but
> thats the only thing i can do to maximized my time.... thanks...

I strongly suspect you're not showing us the entire query you're
using because this should work. If you want to figure out what's
wrong, please provide a self-contained example which displays the
behavior you're seeing.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net