Re: postgres.h

From: "Nupur Pande" <npande(at)vt(dot)edu>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres.h
Date: 2003-11-05 22:12:04
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I ran the build.sh file under CYGWIN-PATCHES, but I'm getting some errors
like
configure: No such file or directory
etc etc..
The only configure file I found was in the directory above it. So it seems
that I have to build postgres from scratch. I was assuming that I don't have
to rebuild postgres.. just the library for libpostgres.a, or do I?

Could you please give me precise directions?

Thanks a lot,
Nupur