Re: recover from base directory?

From: "patrick" <patrick(at)11h11(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: recover from base directory?
Date: 2006-04-04 19:42:37
Lists: pgsql-general

some update... but still not working. so to resume i have base / pg_xlog (2
files and archives dir.) / pg_clog - BUT no global. i reinstalled postgresql
8.0.4 (same version of my backup data/). initdb, createdb mydb1, mydb2 mydb3
and move pg_xlog and _clog over the data. rename my base to fit the oid.

starting postmaster is working fine, but i had to do a pg_resetxlog and now
it start like normal. but the problem is when i pgsql mydb1 \d no relations
founds...

what can i do?
pat