error: lost syncronization with server

From: "Jeff Lu" <jklcom(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <psql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error: lost syncronization with server
Date: 2003-04-01 18:59:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have recently upgrade to postgresql 7.3.2-1. I'm having problem in
restoring my database. I'm getting the following errors
while restoring:

CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
ERROR: copy: line 1, CopyReadAttribute: end of record marker
corrupted
FATAL: Socket command type
unknown
could not receive data from server: Connection aborted
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

What's wrong? I need help

Thanks
-Jeff