Re: Help Required

From: "Kamalraj Singh Madhan" <kamalr(at)networkprograms(dot)com>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help Required
Date: 2003-08-13 12:42:39
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,
Could you please elaborate as in how do we alter the fork limit of
cygwin and what exactly will happen after we have increased the value. The
number of connections specified in our postgresql.conf is 240 and shared
buffers as 480, by making it ~60 what will we be achieving ? Looking forward
to your reply.

regards
Kamalraj