Problem with Bytea field

From: "Andrea Cannarsa" <a(dot)cannarsa(at)cogitas(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with Bytea field
Date: 2003-12-09 13:42:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello, i have a problem with my jdbc driver. When i do a select on a table within a blob object
my java application send an error message : "java.lang.out.of.memoryerror". I have done the same select with EMS PostgreSQL Manager and the resultset is correct.
I'm using the PostgreSQL ver. 7.3 for windows and the "pg73jdbc3.jar JDBC - Driver".

Who can help me? How can i solve my problem?

Thanks Andrea