pg_switch_xlog

From: Démi Zsolt <zsdemi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_switch_xlog
Date: 2010-03-10 14:43:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a pgpool II cluster with online replication. I can't
finish the second step of online replication because i have to user
pg_switch_xlog function, but somehow it's not exists!

I'm using Redhat and Centos server dists. . The postgresql server version is
8.1.18

On my ubuntu server I have the 8.3.9 postgresql server, and the
pg_switch_xlog function is exitst!

Do anyone know how could it be?

Thank you!

Best Regards: