Re: ORDER BY question

From: "Luis H(dot)" <pgsql-novice(at)geekhouse(dot)no-ip(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ORDER BY question
Date: 2003-09-01 13:57:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the info! Group by should do the trick.

Why does replying to an unrelated message create an issue, btw? I changed
the subject, headers and contents of the e-mail. Or at least I thought I
did!

Also, why do people reply to both the message sender and the mailing list?
Doesn't it just arrive duplicated in the sender's mailbox.

Cheers,
- Luis