Out of memory error

From: "Andrea Cannarsa" <a(dot)cannarsa(at)cogitas(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Out of memory error
Date: 2003-12-09 10:08:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello, i have a problem with my jdbc driver. When i do a select on a table within a blob object
my java application send an error message : "java.lang.out.of.memoryerror". Now i have try the same select with EMS PostgreSQL Manager and the resultset is correct.
I'm using the PostgreSQL ver. 7.3 for windows and the "pg73jdbc3.jar JDBC - Driver".

Who can help me? How can i solve my problem?

Thanks Andrea