Re: TCL with POSTGRES

From: "Paul R(dot) Sand" <paul_sand(at)mverify(dot)com>
To: "'S(dot) L(dot)'" <s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net>, <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TCL with POSTGRES
Date: 2003-11-11 14:16:06
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

SLao,

I was not able to successfully build libpgtcl.dll with postgres 7.3.4,
cygwin 1.5.5-1 and TCL 8.4. I tried your workaround from
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2001-05/msg00036.php
(substituting tcl84 for tcl80). But the resulting pgtcl.dll (which was
copied to libpgtcl.dll in your instructions) does not load up in the tcl
console. Any suggestions, or is there an updated set of instructions to get
libpgtcl.dll to build?

Regards,

Paul