initdb

From: "Pablo Morales" <pablo(dot)morales(at)abitab(dot)com(dot)uy>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: initdb
Date: 2002-06-24 14:57:23
Lists: pgsql-general

HI there
I've gotta problem with initdb, the first time I initialized the base, it
went on ok, , under the /data directory I had template1, and a test database
I created, a few days ago, I have some problems an decided to intialize it
again, to begin from scratch, but initdb does not create the same
directories structure, instead it creates directories with number names, ej,
14556, 1, 15555, and inside those directories, archives with the same
patern, for example 000000000

What's going on?
Lotta thanx.

  • Re: initdb at 2002-06-25 12:26:07 from Andrew Sullivan