errors syncing postgresql with pocketpc database

From: "Hollysugar Webmaster" <webmaster(at)hollysugar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: errors syncing postgresql with pocketpc database
Date: 2003-03-24 23:47:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

We are attempting to synchronize postgresql 7.2.0 with Visual CE (a pocket pc database) using psqlODBC 7.2.5. We have been working with the technical support at Visual CE and they believe that the problem is in the psqlODBC driver. I have attached the the last portion of the odbc log file for your review. The tech support person we are working with at Visual CE seems to understand what the problem is and would like to work with someone from psqlODBC to resolve the synchronization problem. Is this a possility? Who would the Visual CE tech support person need to contact?

Thank you very much.

Julie
GrowerNET Webmaster
Holly Agricultural Resources Center