could not connect

From: "Richard Pijnenburg" <richard(dot)mail(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: could not connect
Date: 2002-04-20 15:25:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

I run PostgreSQL version 7.1.3 on my Redhat linux server.

When I try to connect with pgadmin I get the next error message :

An error has occured in pgadmin II : frmConnect.cmdConnect_click:

Number: -2147467258
socket.

I've configured the postgresql server so that I can use it true the
network.

Can any one help me?