How do I reinstall libeay32.dll

From: "Jon Christian Ottersen" <jco(at)kvikkpass(dot)no>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I reinstall libeay32.dll
Date: 2005-06-04 08:53:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear friends,

After having installed Crystal Reports on my machine, I get the
following error message trying to open PgAdminIII:

"The ordinal 2821 could not be located in the dynamic link library
LIBEAY32.dll."

A search on the pgsql-mailing lists indicates that CR has overwritten my
libeay32.dll-file.

What is the easiest way to reinstall the right version?

I am using PostgreSQL 8.0 on Windows XP.

Hoping that somebody could help me.

Best regards

Jon Christian