Re: [SQL] Function Parameters in GROUP BY clause cause errors

From: "Davidson, Robert" <robdavid(at)amazon(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Function Parameters in GROUP BY clause cause errors
Date: 2006-03-23 13:30:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers pgsql-sql

How amazing is that? I call it a night and come back to find that a bug has been identified and patched while I sleep.

When will it appear in the binaries (I see that the release version is still 8.1.3)? I thought about trying to compile from source, but after looking at the mingw page was too intimidated by figuring out what to download to try compiling source.

Best Regards,

Robert Davidson