Re: to listadmin

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Achilleus Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
Cc: Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon(at)thenilgiris(dot)com>, Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL SQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: to listadmin
Date: 2005-06-07 14:36:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

Achilleus Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com> writes:
> O Kenneth Gonsalves Jun 7, 2005 :
>> On Tuesday 07 Jun 2005 1:35 pm, Richard Huxton wrote:
>>> I'm not sure it is from the list - it appears to be something setup
>>> by marcion(dot)jms(at)uol(dot)com(dot)br
>>
>> apparently he is a member of the list - so mail from any 'untrusted'
>> guy like me gets this message. (anyone else getting it?)

> Yes i receive one of the same.

Hmm, I haven't noticed any such replies ... but on the other hand this
is the sort of thing that my spam filters would probably throw away ;-)

In any case, autoresponses to list mail are sufficiently poor list
citizenship to merit removal from the list. Marc is the man to complain
to in such cases --- Marc, do you see a name like marcion(dot)jms(at)uol(dot)com(dot)br
on pgsql-sql?