From: Jeandre du Toit <jeandre(at)itvs(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-02-28 11:03:49
Lists: pgsql-performance

Is there any way to see all the columns in the database? I have a column
that needs to be changed in all the tables that use it, without having to
check each table manually. In Sybase you would link syscolumns with
sysobjects, I can only find info on pg_tables in Postgres but none on
columns. I would like to write some sort of dynamic sql to complete my
task. Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks in advance
Jeandre