Re: cant get odbc driver to work properly on windows 64 bit

From: Mike Broers <mbroers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cant get odbc driver to work properly on windows 64 bit
Date: 2009-11-20 20:33:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

FOUND IT! They had a regedit program to do the dirty work:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL Unicode]
"APILevel"="1"
"ConnectFunctions"="YYN"
"Driver"="C:\\postgresodbcdlls\\psqlodbc35w.dll"
"DriverODBCVer"="03.51"
"FileUsage"="0"
"Setup"="C:\\postgresodbcdlls\\psqlodbc35w.dll"
"SQLLevel"="1"
"UsageCount"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers]
"PostgreSQL Unicode"="Installed"

Just had to have the dlls placed properly and it worked.