Re: compiling odbc x64 on windows

From: Assaf Lavie <assaflavie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: compiling odbc x64 on windows
Date: 2009-07-26 18:02:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, I will.
I created a whole thing with installers (InnoSetup) and all the dependencies
this morning.
The installers are pretty small (1-2 MB) so I can email you if you want.

But the thing is - in order to build psqlODBC I needed to build libPQ, and
for that I downloaded the entire source code of Postgres (AFAIK you can't
just download libpq) and the Open SSL binaries.
So at the moment the solution really contains the above projects as well,
and I'm not sure it's ok to distribute them along with my solution/project
files.

Maybe what I'll do is package the whole thing without the 230MB of postgres
source code, and just instruct people to go download it their selves...

So anyway, I can send you the installers (32 & 64 bit) tomorrow if you wish.
Uploading the solution sources would take me a while longer.