Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction

From: "Eugene Fokin" <elf(at)solvo(dot)ru>
To: "'Ludek Finstrle'" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction
Date: 2005-12-09 12:42:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I saw in the PostgreSQL log file, either in auto_commit mode on,
psqlodbc generates implicit transaction for each "data change statement"
and implicit transaction for whole bunch of consequent "select
statmenets".

So, it starts transaction at begin and doesn't close it before first
"data change statement". If I'll cancel one of first select, I'll lose
DateStyle.

Regards.

--
Eugene Fokin