NonNullValue() error in 8.4

From: "Rebecca Cooper" <rebecca(dot)cooper(at)newforestnpa(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: NonNullValue() error in 8.4
Date: 2010-10-12 15:28:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong mailing list to use, but I am a
bit new at this.

We have recently upgraded to 8.4 from 8.3 and are experiencing problems
with a client application. The log files record multiple entries of -

SELECT NonNullValue(attname) AS has_oid FROM pg_attribute

ERROR: function nonnullvalue(name) does not exist at character 664

Was this function written out of 8.4? I can't find much about this
function in the documentation, but I will keep looking in advance of a
response.

Many thanks,

Rebecca

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet Services. The service is powered by MessageLabs.